Online tools make it easy for you to handle all your digital marketing endeavors in the simplest possible manner. However, there are so many tools out there on the web that it can be quite difficult to select which one is worth the effort and which one is not.
To help you in this cause, I have come up with this list of some great online options that can help you accomplish more in digital marketing. So, without further ado let’s get going with the list –
1. Raven tools – comprehensive reporting, robust SEO research tools and steadfast social media monitoring. Combine all these features in one and you get Raven. Not to forget the constant additions and upgrades made in the tool from time to time that will help you stay updated with the industry. This go to software for all things associated with online marketing comes at a modest price of $99/month. And, the best thing is that you can try it for free during the 30 day trial period.
2. Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) – what works best on your website? Which header fits perfectly? Which design is just the right one for your portal? Visual Website Optimizer has an answer to all these questions. Try multiple variants with customers visiting your website in real time to see what works and what does not. With features like experimentation, professional feedback, revenue analysis, user suggestions, segmentation reports, personalized targeting and many more, VWO is the best help for your online marketing gimmicks. And that too at a meager cost of $9/month for testing up to 2000 users.
3. Person App – create targeted marketing campaigns, visualize your target customers and even share your customer personas with the team in one go. Person App is the framework that lets you do all this in an effortless manner. To create customer personas in the tool, all you have to do is input statistics like gender, likes, behaviors and goals in a simple-to-read layout, and that’s it.
4. BuzzSumo – Google has always said that content is the king, and a digital marketing campaign can never survive without good content. But how to know what type of content does the audience really want? Well, this is where BuzzSumo comes into the picture. Being a content marketing tool, it helps you to research the content, and shows you how similar content has performed in the past. With a free basic plan, and the Pro plan at just $99/month, BuzzSumo is definitely worth giving a shot.
5. Sprout Social – view audience demographics, conversion histories, track mentions, check engagement patterns, plan content calendars, network with other marketers and lots more. The list of things that Sprout Social lets you do is never ending. And, this is the reason why it has been the favorite tool for internet marketers for the past quite some time now. After a free 30 day trial, you can avail the deluxe plan that starts just at $59 for a month. Must say, quite low price considering the features that you get.
6. Socedo – Socedo helps you to automatically favorite tweets, follow prospects, send direct messages, and lots of other stuff related to social media. You can simply find the prospects by typing a keyword, hashtag or any other criterion which according to you will help in the search. You can leverage social media to discover and qualify leads via automated engagement using Socedo. Free trial for 30 days, and the basic plan that promises to fetch 50 new targeted leads per day at a price of just $100/month make it a worthy investment.
7. FullContact – the tool is designed to help you reach to your customers with all the information that’s needed to build a lasting relationship. You instantly get the real name, photo and social-profile links to anyone who signs up on your website using FullContact. A great thing about the tool is that it lets you store more than 25000 contacts in under $10/month. And, to make the deal more lucrative FullContact offers to store first 5000 contacts for free.
8. Sidekick – Sidekick from Hubspot let’s you see your contact’s professional history, latest tweets and company information. Not just that, you can schedule your future emails, and also get to know who’s opening your emails how many times as well. With so many things to offer, Sidekick changes the way email marketing has been carried out in the past. The free version gives you unlimited profile views and 200 email open notifications per month. And, if you want to avail the email scheduling benefits along with this, then you can get that by paying $10/user/month.
9. Autosend – being an email marketing tool that helps you to send personalized, targeted emails and text messages, Autosend is an innovative way to reach out personally to your customers. Whether a visitor is making purchase or has just scrolled through the pages on your website, Autosend sends messages automatically to them, based on their behavior. And, you can track up to 1,000 users by paying a sum of just $39.
10. Picreel – not all the people visiting your site convert into business. In fact 96% of the traffic doesn’t even return. This is where a tool like Picreel can come to the rescue. As a typical conversion optimization tool, Picreel helps you to retain customers on the website by making customizable exit offers. The exit intent technology used in the tool is a sure-shot way to capture visitors on your site before they leave. Picreel packages start from $16/month with which you can capture up to 3000 users.
Have some more names to add to this list? Post in the comments below to share the tools you have been using successfully for your digital marketing efforts.
Image Credit: David Joyce/ My Work Desk on Flickr